LinkedIn offers an easy way to add a #OPENFORWORK or #HIRING banner to your profile picture.
But there are so many more things you could do with that.
That is why we created a set of 12 additional profile frames that you can easily apply to your profile picture.
Right now, our Google file contains the following additional LinkedIn profile banners.
How to add a banner to your LinkedIn profile picture?
- Make a Copy of this file to your own Google Account. Click File > Make a copy (Sign in to your Google account first)
- Drag&Drop your profile picture on the banner slide you want to use
- Resize/Crop your profile picture to 1080×1080
- Position it, so it fills the whole slide
- Right-click your profile picture and click Order > Send to back
- Click File > Download > PNG (Current Slide)
- Upload the downloaded file as your new LinkedIn profile
Do you miss a profile frame that matches your mood or work? Let us know in the comments.