Elementor Crash Course
Creating the Blog Post Template
In this lesson, we will create a template that will be used for all blog posts.
- First, we will create a few blog posts, with dummy content (add an image as featured image)
- We will use Elementor Theme Builder to create a single post template
- We will select a template from Elementor for blog posts
- Now we change the style of the template, and remove a few elements
- As last step, we will use the display conditions feature of Elementor to make it the default template for all new blog posts