Elementor Crash Course
Welcome & Prerequisites
Setting Up Elementor
Creating and Applying A Global Design System for Your Website
Creating Our Homepage in Elementor
Making our Homepage responsive
Taking a Break
Adding a Blog to our site
Create a global Newsletter widget
Creating individual pages
Course Summary & Feedback
Applying Global Colors and Global Fonts
In this lesson, we gonna apply the values given in our Google Doc to our Elementor global settings.
You can of course apply our own values here. It is important to know that this would mean that the page you create will look very different to the one I created as a example project for this course.
Again, click here to access the Google Doc.
We will do the following:
- Change Elementor Settings in WordPress dashboard
- Disable default colors and disable default fonts (checkbox should be empty)
- Edit the new homepage in Elementor
- Change the global color settings under site settings
- Change the global font settings under site settings
- Change the body font size in Theme Style > Typography settings
- At the end of this lesson you will see a teaser of how powerful global settings are
Fresh van Root is a boutique digital marketing agency. Our blog & newsletter cater to content creators, marketers, and entrepreneurs with a hands-on mentality. Meet the founder