Elementor Crash Course
Applying Global Colors and Global Fonts
In this lesson, we gonna apply the values given in our Google Doc to our Elementor global settings.
You can of course apply our own values here. It is important to know that this would mean that the page you create will look very different to the one I created as a example project for this course.
We will do the following:
- Change Elementor Settings in WordPress dashboard
- Disable default colors and disable default fonts (checkbox should be empty)
- Edit the new homepage in Elementor
- Change the global color settings under site settings
- Change the global font settings under site settings
- Change the body font size in Theme Style > Typography settings
- At the end of this lesson you will see a teaser of how powerful global settings are