Featuring: Kapwing video editor, hey.com email service announced, sendview for email marketers, Google Takeout, free illusatrions.
Category: Social Media & Content Marketing
Have you ever thought about starting your own curated newsletter? This post shares how to do it – from content discovery to publishing your newsletter.
Feat. a tool that generates a sitemap automatically, content curation on autopilot, a online marketing conference by Seth Godin, test your typing speed.
Until recently you needed to use a 3rd party service like Zapier to connect your Facebook lead ad with your CRM. Now Facebook can connect
– Innovation in the email space
– No Code Movement
– Is a new browser war upcoming?
– SEO Basics
– Presentation software
– Free text to speech converter
– Instagram – “Link in Bio” tool
– Phone Mockups
– Create a flow chart or diagram with this web app
– Email marketing software
– New WordPress default theme 2020
– Webdesign – Content Agency Websites
This summer turned out to be busier than expected. This post is just a quick update on what we are working on right now and
– Website creation: Simple one-page sites
– SVG Graphic Creation
– Web Style Guide
– WordPress Theme
– WordPress Service
– Search Engine Traffic from Google
– Social Media – Facebook Brand
– Bootstrapped Startups
– Productivity tool Taskade
– Social Media LinkedIn Tools
– WordPress Page builder Oxygen
– Bonus Content web history
Summer is the perfect time to explore some new Insta Apps to make sure you’re on top of your game. Because who doesn’t want to